MARIA LIN, DO, FACOOG
A board certified physician, Dr. Lin earned her Doctor of Osteopathy degree with honors from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She served her internship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital in Ohio, then went on to complete her residency at Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center in Michigan.
In 2012, Dr. Lin was invited to join Premier OB/GYN and quickly became a welcomed addition. Her medical background, dedication to patient care, and eagerness to participate in a growing OB/GYN practice mirrored Premier’s goals of providing quality women’s health care. Dr. Lin not only contributes her expertise, but comes with a cheerful disposition, an optimistic attitude and a special ability to connect with her patients.
- State of Florida Osteopathic Medical License
- State of Michigan Osteopathic Medical License
- Board Certified: American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOOG)
- DEA License
- ACLS and BLS Certified
- Certified in Nexplanon
- The American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOOG)
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)American Medical Association (AMA)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Manatee County Medical Society (MCMS)
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center: Member of Perinatal Task Force
- We Care Manatee