Premier OB/GYN, LLC is proud to provide complete obstetrical care. Our dedicated physicians and well-trained staff will be there for you from your initial visit to confirm your pregnancy through final delivery and postpartum visits. We know what a special time this is for you and your family.
We have created a comprehensive program that includes:
- Scheduled office visits for prenatal care
- Prenatal Education
- Premier Services Plus
- Meeting with Premier’s Care Counselor
- Pregnancy risk screening
- Nutrition counseling
- Lactation counseling
- Tobacco cessation counseling
- Gestational Diabetes counseling (if recommended by physician)
- In-house lab services
- Random drug screens due to zero tolerance drug policy
- Fetal heart monitoring
- Fetal non-stress testing
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Educational classes
- Delivery at Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Post-partum follow-up
- Website with links to Questions and Answer Fact Sheets from ACOG
- Premier Access: To conveniently help manage your healthcare on line
If you would like more information on care during your pregnancy, please check our Educational Information: Obstetric Q&A Fact Sheet tab where subjects are linked to the ACOG (American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology) website.
Note: If you are having a problem and require medical attention, please proceed to the nearest emergency room.