We welcome new patients to our practice with open arms!
We want your experience with us to be as uncomplicated as possible, so we have created two convenient options for you to make a new patient appointment:
(1) Call our New Patient Coordinator
- Call 941-745-5115 Option 1. Our New Patient Coordinator will answer any of your questions regarding our practice. She will enter all of your demographic information as well as your medical history right over the phone. That way, when you arrive for your visit with your insurance card and photo ID in hand, you are ready to be checked in. No lengthy forms to fill out.
(2) Fill out demographic forms on line, but have the New Patient Coordinator call me for my medical information.
- Sign into our Patient Portal. It is a secure site meeting HIPAA guidelines. You can fill out your demographic information and submit it electronically with a request to have our New Patient Coordinator call you at your convenience. She will ask the questions and input all the information for you. Then when you arrive for your visit with insurance card and photo ID in hand, you will be ready to check in.
* Our office accepts Medicare and most major insurances. You may want to check with your specific insurance plan to be sure our physicians are listed. Some insurance plans may have us listed by practice name as opposed to physician name.